Frequently Asked Questions
Bless the Badge FAQ
This Cruise is coordinated by Cool Panda Business Solutions LLC D.B.A. The Cool Panda. We are the exclusive provider for this group cruise. The Cool Panda is an affiliate of Cruises & Tours Unlimited, one of the largest travel consortium's around. We have buying power with all the major cruise lines and are able to pass the savings on to you. Cruises and Tours Unlimited is a top producer for all major cruise lines including Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Holland America Lines Westour, Inc., Royal Caribbean International/Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Costa Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line, as well as lesser known cruise lines. We also offer more specialized cruising to unique and exotic destinations on products such as Crystal Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Lines, and Silversea Cruises, just to name a few. Cruises & Tours Unlimited is able to provide your or your group with the best pricing and service in the cruise industry. Cruises & Tours Unlimited is a member in good standing with Cruise Line International Association [CLIA] and the Better Business Bureau of Jacksonville, FL, and is fully bonded and registered.
- Ultimate Beverage Package (Unlimited Open Bar):
- Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.
- Guest must be at least 21 years of age at the time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will receive the Soda Package.
- Variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 USD. Includes fountain soda and juice, and non-alcoholic beer.
- A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included) purchased on board.
- Does not apply to the Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.
- Guest who receive the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise, excluding Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.
- We can NOT substitute a soda package for the Free Beverage package. This is the cruise lines policy.
The cruise is set for February 10, 2024 and leaves from Cape Canaveral, FL.
You will be sent your invoice and instructions on how to make your payments. If you elect to have your payments auto-debited, then after everything is set up in our system, we will set this up in your client portal.
Payments are at your leisure. That means that you make them when you want so long your cruise is paid by the penalty dates. Our system automatically sets up a monthly cruise reminder. This is not a demand for payment. Payments can be made from inside your client portal or by calling us.
Days Prior to Departure - Cancellation Charge Per Guest
119 - 91 Days25%* of Total Fare
90 - 61 Days50%* of Total Fare
60 - 31 Days75%* of Total Fare
30 - 0 Days100%* of Total Fare
* or deposit, whichever is higher. Haven & Suites - cancellation begins at 120 days prior to sailing.
The cruise must be paid in full by 120 days prior to the sail date.
You will have to pay 200% of your rate. In other words, you’ll have to pay as if two people are going. There is also the option of booking a studio, priced for single cruisers.
No. Only bookings done through The Cool Panda, an affiliate of Cruises and Tours Unlimited, will be allowed into our private activities onboard. No event ticket may be issued onboard as per the cruise line policies.
Included in your trip total is the cost of the cruise, port fees, the government fees, the taxes, and, entry to all private events, plus all the normal amenities Norwegian offers. Your price might also included any special add-ons that NCL is currently offering.
Please read all info on acceptable onboard items by going to https://www.ncl.com/faq
- Norwegian Cruise Line created Freestyle Dining -- a flexible approach to dining in the restaurant of your choice, at the time that is convenient for you. Rather than go to dinner at a fixed time in an "early" or "late" dinner seating, there's no schedule to follow with Freestyle Dining. You even have the option of making dining reservations for each night of your NCL cruise so you can dine at a specific time of your choosing -- this ensures you will almost never have to wait for a table.
- Freestyle Dining lets you show up at restaurants where you do not have a reservation and they will seat you as availability permits.
As always, the schedule for the events will be released closer to the sail date as we have to coordinate with the ship for our event spaces.
You will receive an email (invoice) stating your payment was successfully processed by Norwegian Cruise Line. A copy of the updated invoice will also appear in your client portal.
You will be emailed your balance once your payment has been processed. You can also see your balance anytime in your client portal.
Please email us at email@example.com with your booking number and your medical needs.
The easiest and cheapest way to park is to book a hotel stay with us where parking is included. The other option is to Goggle "Parking for Norwegian Cruise in Cape Canaveral". Please note that they are not associated or otherwise affiliated with Bless The Badge, The Cool Panda, Cruises and Tours Unlimited and/or Norwegian Cruise Line.
No. If you are interested in shore excursions, please see the excursions tab. We are proud to be partnered with Shore Excursions Group for our excursions.
Unfortunately, No. Only bookings made with our agency will gain entry to our private events.
For this Cruise, passengers 1 and 2 in each stateroom have the option to be given the Ultimate Beverage package for free. You pay the drink gratuities. If you do not have a beverage package, then drinks are charged to your room as the ship is a cashless system.
Of course! However, at 120 days prior to sailing, all name changes will be assessed a $100 fee per name, per booking.
Yes, we will change your room number one time at no cost as long as it is in the same category. You may be charged a $50 fee to change categories after booking as we have to redo all your invoices and information in both our system and Norwegian's system.
- As the health and well-being of our guests and crew is of the utmost importance, Norwegian Cruise Line will institute changes to its smoking policy for all sailings on or after November 1, 2014. The specific changes prohibit smoking on stateroom balconies and limit smoking in the casino to players. On Norwegian Getaway and Norwegian Breakaway, smoking on The Waterfront will be permitted on the starboard side, except by the outdoor dining areas.
- Guests in the Garden Villas may smoke in their private garden and on their private sun decks.
- Public areas throughout all our ships are smoke-free. If you smoke regular or electronic cigarettes, you can do so in designated areas only. If you prefer pipes or cigars, you can smoke in the Cigar Bar or designated smoking lounge. Smoking cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars and pipes is permitted in outdoor public guest spaces and open decks where designated by the ship's management based on the ship's specific characteristics and arrangement. Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited in or near venues serving food, the jogging track, outdoor sporting venues, The Haven outdoor areas and children's pool areas. On ships with The Waterfront, smoking is permitted on the starboard side excluding any food service areas. Active Casino players may smoke cigarettes in the Casino during gaming hours. Cigarette smoking is not permitted in any other indoor venue or location.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars or pipes in their staterooms or on their balconies. Cigar and pipe smoking in staterooms and on balconies is prohibited. Smoking inside your stateroom or on your balcony will result in a $250 USD cleaning charge added to your onboard account. If cigarette burns on furniture, linens, towels or carpeting are detected; guests will be advised and charged for the damages.
- Electronic cigarettes cannot be used in public areas where there is a No Smoking policy in force; simply because these cigarettes look so realistic and therefore other guests' perception is that we are not enforcing the No Smoking rule.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include that you are interested in a suite and what type and a representative will email you within 48-72 hours with pricing and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com and request additional information regarding travel insurance.
Airfare can be added to any booking using Norwegian's pricing and contract with the airlines.
Although a passport is highly recommended, it is not required. If you are not going to be traveling with a passport, you must have a US government issued birth certificate WITH A RAISED SEAL AND a government-issued photo identification card such as a drivers license, state issued id card, among others. Please email us if you have questions regarding appropriate documentation. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVELING WITH A PASSPORT!
- Event tickets are not available on the ship. This is the policy of all cruise lines.
- We reserve the right to allow our entertainers to make the decision to provide additional entertainment onboard the ship when requested by the cruise line or resort. This may include an event open to anyone.
- If an event ticket is required for your private events then we are planning on you being there and after you sign up, we make the appropriate accommodations, event tickets are non-refundable for any reason if you cancel. Event tickets may be transferable if the cruise line cancels and a new cruise date is selected for the events.
- Entertainment lineup may change prior to final payment date. If an entertainer or guest host cancels after the Final Payment Date, we will not be liable for refunds requested by participants.
- Airline Reservations: We suggest you wait until after final payment date to book airline tickets. If the cruise cancels, or an entertainer drops out, this will ensure you do not lose the cost of an airline ticket. We are not liable for reimbursement of airline tickets under any circumstances.
- Cruise or trip cancellations must be documented via email.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our standard policy at any time due to circumstances beyond our control, including ship design or layout, and/or technical difficulties.
Cruise lines price their cruises based on availability, so sailings that are selling better than planned see price INCREASES as the sail date approaches; and sailings that are selling worse than expected see price REDUCTIONS as the sail date approaches. Therefore it's impossible to determine if you should wait for a better price to book your cruise without knowing how a particular sailing is selling.
No, the data for onboard connection is transmitted via a slower wireless signal to satellites orbiting the earth approximately 22,000 miles from the earth’s surface and then bounce back down to the land based exchange. At home, your data is sent through a fast cable connection to your local exchange, just around the corner from your house. Therefore internet access onboard is significantly slower than high-speed connections normally experienced on land.
Guest Services is the central location for found items. If you have lost an item, please contact the Guest Services Desk to report missing items. If the item is valuable, Security will be advised and investigate the claim.
Yes. The ATM will not be in service when the satellite goes down. This can happen when sailing in or out of port.
With Freestyle Dining, you can dine when and where you want, with no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating. Complimentary restaurants have no charges. Specialty restaurants incur nominal charges. You can see a list of complimentary and specialty restaurants in the Freestyle Daily.
Our daily newsletter includes a schedule of the next day’s activities and events and will be delivered to your stateroom every evening. Additional copies are available at the Guest Services Desk.
In order to reach a person on a Norwegian Cruise Line ship from the United States or Canada, call 1.888.627.4477. You will need to pay with a MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.