How To Use Your Client Portal
NOTE: Be sure that your email is set up to receive emails from email@example.com If you are not receiving our emails, check your junk or spam folder. Then mark us as safe, or not junk.
There are two parts to the client portal. The tasks email, which sets up your client portal, followed by the client portal itself. We will go over both and you can use this information as your step by step guide.
1. The first email that you will receive from us is the tasks email. It will look similar to this. first image.
You can update your contact information. Fields marked with an * are required.
2.Click the check-box to acknowledge the information is correct.
3.If you are a primary traveler, as in this example, you will be able to update other travelers,
secondary travelers will only see their own information.
4. Above Information Is Correct
5. Next, you will verify your payment option that was submitted for deposit.
6. If you already have a card on file, you can select it, or you can add a new card.
Due to PCI compliance requirements, we are not able to capture the security code, and you will have to either call us or email us with this information
7. You will then choose Yes or No for Travel Protection (Insurance)..
8. You will then see any custom requests.
In this example we added a custom task asking if you have any special requests.
9. Last, you will provide a digital signature. You will start by typing your name in the Full Name box.
10. You can sign in the signature field with your mouse, finger, stylus, etc. or click the Sign Name button.
11. Click Submit.
If you have missed any required fields those fields will be outlined in red,
if everything is completed correctly you will receive a confirmation page.
Accessing The Client Portal Itself:
You will next receive an email with a link or button to access your portal. Click on the "Activate Now!" button at the bottom. The Activate now button will take you to the login page.
- Click on one of the online login providers to associate an account.
We are adding an email/password option as well, however the software company says this is further down the road.
If you are already logged into that account, you will be taken directly to your portal. If not, you will see a screen to log into your account.
2. On your Dashboard you can see your own contact information, statistics on your travel, and your tasks that you have completed.
3. From My Trips you can see all of the trips you have planned.
4. Clicking through to a trip you can see an over view of the trip information.
5 .You can easily, and securely, share documents with us by simply dragging and dropping documents here.
If we have shared documents with you, you will see them listed here as well.
6. You can see a list of your bookings, final payment dates, and payments you have made.
7. You can also view tasks that we sent you for this trip.
8. Clicking the Itinerary tab you can view all of the details for your trip.
9. You can click the View Property link to see the details for that property.
10. From the property you can view images and review details, and you can share the information to their social networks.
11. We currently support Facebook and will be adding others soon.
Your portal will never share or post anything automatically!
12. When your friends click through on your post, they will see details about the destination.
They will not see any confidential information about you or your trip.
They will see our contact information!