Meetings At Sea
|Planning an event on a cruise ship is different than any other type of land-based program. You'll have to take into account everything that's included, not only the unique experiences you'll only get with cruising but also cost savings which are incomparable by comparison! A cruise meeting can save your organization up to 40% when compared to a hotel, conference center or resort.
Did you know that only about 24% of the US adult population has taken a cruise? Which means that cruising is a new and exciting experience that motivates your attendees.
- Meals, meeting rooms and the use of audio visual equipment is all included in the price.
- Theatres and lounges feature state-of-the-art sound sound, light and projection systems.
- Self contained environment meaning there are less outside distractions so your attendees can focus on the agenda.
- The opportunity for spouses, kids and teens to come along and will all be rewarded with the wide variety of activities that are available.
- Ship staff to guest ratio is usually three times that of most resorts. So everyone in the group will receive attentive personalized service.
- The variety of restaurants and menus from buffets, to elegant dining and specialty restaurants is one of the greatest advantages of cruise meetings.
- Sharing new travel experiences fosters camaraderie.
- We arrange for transport (Flights & Car rentals), and accommodation for attendees.
- Industry Contacts – We work with all the major cruise lines and know how to find your perfect ship.
- Contract Negotiations – We will walk you through the process and ensure you maximize every variable.
- Cruise Booking Platform For Your Event– We implement a professional cruise booking platform for your event. You do not need to worry about websites, sign ups, or payments. We handle it all. You just bring the cruisers.
- Dedicated Cruise Program Manager – A Program Manager that will guide you through every stage of planning and will be with you onboard to ensure your vision is executed just the way you wanted it.
- Reporting and Inventory Management – We will conduct a weekly audit of bookings, provide you with detailed booking reports, manage guest special requests and all reporting to the cruise line.
- Port Logistics – When it comes to brining equipment on the ship, we have experience in working with customs to get your equipment on and off efficiently.